Situated on a large level block, this spacious 3 bedroom home is perfectly suited to families or retirees. Only 200 metres to Newport School and an easy level walk to Newport Beach, shops, restaurants and city transport, this property is a well-appointed solid brick residence with a versatile floor plan, including multiple living areas and a sunny north-facing entertaining deck.
The expansive gardens are safely enclosed front and rear, and the home is set back from the street, creating an ideal area for young children, or a quiet and private space for relaxation. The 736 square metre block also offers substantial development potential, with room to expand, build a granny flat, or gain lush district views from a second storey addition (all options subject to council approval).
Recently refurbished with brand new floorboards and carpets throughout, there's not another cent to spend on this exceptional family home. With the nautical playground of Pittwater just a short stroll away, this is a magnificent opportunity to immerse yourself in the idyllic Northern Beaches lifestyle.
* Set back from the street in a private and peaceful position
* 736 square metre parcel of level land in a prime Newport location
* 3 double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Generous internal laundry room
* Ample storage options
* Flexible floor plan with multiple living/dining and entertaining areas
* Dining room can easily be converted to a 4th bedroom or study
* Large double lock-up garage plus off-street parking
* Solid, low maintenance brick construction
* Front and rear decks and verandas
* Abundant paved outdoor spaces, perfect for alfresco dining
* Child and pet friendly enclosed gardens
* 200 metres to the highly regarded Newport Public School
* 500 meters to the famous "Newport" Hotel
* Short level walk to Newport Beach, shops, restaurants, boutiques, cafes and city transport
* Lucrative investment opportunity in an area of strong rental demand